378 total views, 1 views today
Did you know that the Charitable Checkoff program lets you designate all or part of your Oregon refund to support veterans?
Your tax refund can be donated to support:
- The Oregon Veterans’ Homes (charity code 12)
- Veterans Suicide Prevention (charity code 23)
Donating through the charitable tax checkoff program is easy.
- Step 1: Download the Oregon Income Tax Form: Schedule OR-Donate (an example form is below)
- Step 2: Fill in your donation amount on line 21 (Veterans Suicide Prevention) and/or line 8 (The Oregon Veterans’ Home)
- Step 3: Print and attach to your Oregon Income Tax Forms.