Did you know that the Charitable Checkoff program lets you designate all or part of your Oregon refund to support veterans?
Your tax refund can be donated to support:
- The Oregon Veterans’ Homes (charity code 12)
- Veterans Suicide Prevention (charity code 23)
In 2018, Oregonians contributed over $100,000 in support of the two above funds!
Donating through the charitable tax checkoff program is easy.
- Step 1: Download the Oregon Income Tax Form: Schedule OR-Donate (an example form is below)
- Step 2: Fill in your donation amount on line 21 (Veterans Suicide Prevention) and/or line 8 (The Oregon Veterans’ Home)
- Step 3: Print and attach to your Oregon Income Tax Forms.