Did you know that the Charitable Checkoff program lets you designate all or part of your Oregon refund to support veterans?
Your tax refund can be donated to support:
- The Oregon Veterans’ Homes
- Veterans Suicide Prevention
Nearly $400,000 has been raised for these funds since 2007. Help us hit the half-million dollar mark this year!
Donating through the charitable tax checkoff program is easy.
- Step 1: Download the Oregon Income Tax Form: Schedule OR-Donate (an example form is below)
- Step 2: Fill in your donation amount on line 2 (Veterans Suicide Prevention) and/or line 18 (The Oregon Veterans’ Home)
- Step 3: Print and attach to your Oregon Income Tax Forms.
Are you e-filing through TurboTax? You’ll see a screen like this below to choose where to donate your refund.